Universal Audio Apollo Firewire QUAD
Apollo FireWire allows music producers, project, and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, QUAD Core UAD plug-in processing, Dual-Crystal clocking, and 7.1 surround sound monitoring — all in a sleek rackmount FireWire audio interface for Mac or PC.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 18 x 24 interface distinguishes itself with four Unison™-enabled mic preamps, providing authentic emulations of preamps from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more, plus all-new HEXA Core processing — yielding 50% more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.
Apollo FireWire Features & Specs
- 18 x 24 FireWire audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion compatible with Mac and Windows
- Realtime UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Record through 4 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps — giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more†
- Surround monitor controller up to 7.1 format
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- UAD QUAD Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
- Combine 2 FireWire - equipped Apollos
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
FREE FireWire cable (0.5m) included.