Universal Audio Apollo Twin x4
Elite Audio Conversion and Four Unison Preamps, All on your Desktop.
Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- 2 Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Includes monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Optical ADAT/SPDIF output for connecting to additional studio equipment
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A 1176, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- Free Thunderbolt 3 cable included.