Providing 17 distinct, fully analog drum and percussion instruments with an intuitive sequencer, massive connectivity, a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, and dynamic performance controls, DrumBrute will take your beat production to the next level.
Create energetic and exciting drum beats with a single, user-friendly device. With its vast sonic potential and smooth workflow, DrumBrute meets and exceeds the expectations of demanding musicians. Bridging the gap between inspiration and technology, DrumBrute offers punchy analog drum sounds, advanced 64 step / 64 pattern sequencing possibilities and ultra-effective performance controls.
Strike the First Blow
Create your perfect kit using the best analog sounds
Every single one of the seventeen drum & percussion parts is 100% analog, and carries the savage DNA of the Brute synth family. DrumBrute is fully polyphonic, so all of its sounds can be played simultaneously and twisted by the nasty two-mode 12dB Steiner-Parker filter.
Soft, sharp, pure, trashy, or devastating... DrumBrute lets you create an exciting, personal sound palette that will electrify your music.
Absolute Rhythm Mastermind
Big sounds without the big budget
A collection of 17 distinct analog drum instruments; an advanced 64-step drum sequencer with song mode; a polyrhythmic, step-repeat glitch machine; a performance powerhouse and sequence looper. DrumBrute is all of this. It can also act as your creative hub, as its vast connectivity allows you to output different sections of your mix separately, and connect to all your existing studio & performance gear with USB, MIDI, and Clock I/O.
More than the sum of its parts, DrumBrute combines the technical perfection of studio gear with the excitement of a playable instrument
- 17 pure analog drum sounds
- Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, zap.
- Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds.
- 2 different flavors of kick drums
- Our unique analog Reverse Cymbal
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Pattern effects
- Swing that can be global or per instrument
- Randomness per instrument for generating variations.
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
- Multiple sync options
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Mix audio output (unbalanced 1/4" jack)
- Individual audio outputs (unbalanced 3.5mm jacks)
- Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks
- Create polyrhythms
- Each drum track can be a separate length.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.