Your musicality and imagination are limitless. Turn your musical vision into compelling scores that move audiences—from the stage or screen—with Sibelius.
What’s new in Sibelius 2020:
Auto-Optimize staff spacing - Sibelius will automatically optimize the space between the staves in your score to fit the music you’re writing.
New Dashed and Dotted and Tie-into Ties - Improvements to ties with three new styles of ties: Dashed, Dotted and Tie-into.
- Dashed and Dotted - Commonly used in choral work to indicate a difference in verses within a repeated structure, or to suggest an editorial tie.
- Tie-into - Useful across a repeat structure where the last note before 1st-time repeat is also tied into the first beat of the 2nd repeat.
House Styles and Manuscript Papers - Brand new House Styles in Sibelius to give your scores an elegant, contemporary or casual handwritten appearance.
Accessibility – significant improvements, that not only provide more rich feedback from the score and Sibelius’s UI, but also controls for choosing the verbosity of what’s sent to the screen reader.
Large film score time signatures - A new style of Time Signature, which is common in film and TV scores.
- Sibelius | Ultimate software—Download required (includes software installers and user guides)
- Sound library—36 GB of professional-quality samples
- Additional software—PhotoScore, NotateMe Lite and AudioScore Lite
- ReWire audio/data transfer software
- Support—Sibelius | Ultimate Software Update & Support Plan, which includes access to all new product updates and Standard Support for the duration of your subscription (or renewable annually if you purchase a Perpetual License)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.