Genelec 8351 B SAM Studio Monitor Grey
PRICE ON APPLICATION.
A revolution in three-way monitor design, the 8351B boasts a unique look, compact size and a performance that has to be heard to be believed.
The Ones family of point source monitors promotes faster and more consistent decision making, but also allows you to work reliably on longer sessions - because unnatural imaging, a main contributor to listener fatigue, is minimised. Dispersion is controlled over an unusually wide frequency range thanks to the large integrated waveguide (DCW™) with dual hidden woofers; and orientation may be either horizontal or vertical. Their looks are striking too, whichever way you turn them.
As part of the Genelec smart active monitoring range, the 835B can be configured, calibrated and controlled using our powerful GLM software, enabling it to adapt to your acoustic space and compensate for any detrimental room influences. So whether you are working in stereo, surround or immersive formats, you can be confident of producing mixes that will translate beautifully to other rooms and systems.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) Driver Technology
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- SPL: 113 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 43 kHz (-6dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimensions: 2x Oval Woofers 8 5/8 x 4 inch + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC™ 5 / 1 in + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 250 W + Midrange 150 W + Tweeter 150 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 287 x D 278 mm, H 17 3/4 x W 11 1/3 x D 11 in
- Weight: 14,3 kg / 31 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network