This is a digital download. Your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you. The code will be available immediately. We do not accept returns on this product, please make sure you have checked your system compatibility before completing the purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
A Small Revolution
Morphine is a powerful Additive Synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that allows you to create any sound. You can do this directly by adjusting harmonics manually or by taking any input sample and resynthesizing it into one of 4 independent voices.
Additive Synthesis has been considered one of the most desirable ways to emulate real instruments or to create new sounds. However, Additive Synthesis has proved both technically and conceptually difficult to implement, requiring expensive computational algorithms and hardware.
Next to the VSTi & AudioUnits version we have developed a bi-platform minihost that allows you to enjoy Morphine without using a sequencer or host. You can just start it as a standalone application and play it with your midi or PC keyboard.
- High quality sound engine optimized for low CPU usage and fast amplitude and frequency modulation response.
- 4 independent “Generators” per voice
- Keyboard layering with 128 unique Keyboard Zones.
- Unlimited number of harmonic “snapshots” (breakpoints) per spectrum.
- Amplitude, Detune, Panning control for all harmonics.
- Filtering and Velocity response for each Generator source.
- Highly CPU optimized, accurate Resynthesis allowing emulation of audio samples with high precision.
- Manual override options for the resynthesis process to achieve most accurate emulations.
- Ability to import waveshapes from audio file.
- Variable-time control for spectra, mix/morph envelopes (can also be linked to key number, velocity or any other controller).
- 4 PWM Filters (spectral emulation of comb filtering, unison or pulse-width)
- Additional generator that allows any Noise Sample audio file to be mixed with the synthesized sound, complete with filtering.
- Morphing path, morphs harmonics in real-time, controlled internally or from external modulation source/s.
- Morphing Square, mixes the 4 Generator sources with a single convenient interface.
- 4 multipoint (EG) envelopes can be routed to many internal Morphine controls
- 1 to 32 note polyphony, user selectable.
- ADSR master envelope
- Velocity response is adjustable.
- Up to 5 built-in simultaneous effects: Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Equalizer, Distortion.
- Attractive, user friendly interface, developed through 1000’s of man-hours testing and development.
- 340 high quality factory sounds.
Morphine in FL Studio
- Morphine works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- ATTENTION: NO VST version sold at this time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.