This is a digital download. Your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you. The code will be available immediately. We do not accept returns on this product, please make sure you have checked your system compatibility before completing the purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
Reproduce the delicate pluck of a single string
Sakura can reproduce the delicate pluck of a single string, a violins bowing or the sonorous resonance of a grand piano. Most importantly, the curious musician can take control of every aspect of the simulation to create fantastic instruments. Ever wanted to know what a 20 foot guitar sounded like? Or a bowed piano? Now you can find out, Sakura opens up a world of string modelling possibilities, why not download the Sakura demo and try it for yourself. The Sakurazensen is coming, be there to experience it.
Virtual modelling in Sakura follows a 5 stage hanami-process :
- Contact - An impulse, the mechanical contact with the string, is first generated then shaped to simulate plucks, picks, scrapes, hammers, taps or humble fingers.
- Vibration - Sakura’s dual string model then gives the operator control over a wide range of parameters such as damping, tension, positioning and string properties.
- String interaction – The dual strings are then mixed, panned and enveloped to simulate interactions.
- Resonance - The string/s vibration then interacts with an 8-resonator ‘body simulator’ to create the size, material and shape of the instrument
- Acoustics - Virtual acoustic space is then simulated with chorus, delay and reverberation effects.
- Sakura: Japanese for Cherry Blossom.
- Hanami: The custom of enjoying the beauty of Sakura.
- Sakurazensen: The Sakura-front as it moves across Japan with the developing season.
Sakura in FL Studio
- Sakura works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- ATTENTION: NO VST version sold at this time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.