Universal Audio Apollo Twin x4
Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing and Four Unison™ Mic Preamps — for Mac and Windows.
The Apollo x4.
Elite Audio Conversion, Four Unison Preamps, and LUNA Recording System integrationon your Desktop.
Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio and full LUNA Recording System integration (Mac) right on your desktop.
LUNA Recording System — Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
Apollo x4 interfaces work with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But they become a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful new recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, full AU support, and access to a suite of exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
From integrated Studer multitrack tape and built-in Neve Summing, to instruments from Moog and more, LUNA transforms Apollo interfaces into the most inspiring music creation platform on the planet.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- 2 Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Includes monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Optical ADAT/SPDIF output for connecting to additional studio equipment
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A 1176, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)