Not just another headphones
Well, actually these are another headphones – but without the “just”.
What makes Valco ANC (Active Noice Control / Cancellation) headphones special, is how they combine the best available components, a touch of Finnish design and had Kesthouse, a famous Finnish mastering studio with over 20 years of experience to perfect the sound quality.
Best in class ANC
Did you know that most of active noise control (ANC) headphone comes with a chipset from a big player such as Qualcomm or ADI. The only technical difference between most bluetooth ANC headphones is the particular chipset model.
A battery to last
A battery to last over 40 hours of music listening: go from Europe to Australia. Chill out with dingoes, snakes and whatever there is. And fly back to your miserable job. All that without needing to recharge your headphones.
- Bluetooth: 5.0 APTX LL, SBC and AAC
- Chipset: Qualcomm QCC3008 with custom DSP setup
- ANC: Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) Active Noise Cancellation with 4 microphones
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Stereo elements: 40 mm
- Weight: 250g / 8.8 oz
- Battery: 1050 mAh
- Charging time: 2-3h, USB-C connector
- Battery time: up to 45 hours of constant listening on ANC, 40 hour on phone call
- Siri and Google Home support
- Handsfree phone calls, with CVC6 noise reduction (yes, it has a microphone for phone calls)
- Package includes all the necessary cables and dongles (3.5 mm, airplane adapter and USB-C charging cable)
- New bluetooth antenna
- New handsfree microphone with noise reduction
- New DSP settings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.