KeyLab MkII is an expressive, versatile studio controller that works seamlessly with your DAW, virtual instruments, hardware, and modular gear.
It features dynamic performance and studio controls, including a high quality 49-note keyboard with aftertouch, 16 RGB backlit pads, 9 faders, 9 rotary knobs, and dedicated DAW and transport controls. Its huge connectivity also includes CV / Gate outputs, so you can take command of outboard synth and Eurorack modules with ease.
KeyLab MkII comes complete with thousands of sounds in 3 incredible software titles - Analog Lab, Piano V, and Ableton Live Lite - and works seamlessly with them to let you create music without barriers. Say “hello” to your ideal creative companion for the studio and stage.
Truly experience your software instruments
Over 6,500 are available in Analog Lab alone, which perfectly integrates with every element of KeyLab MkII so you spend more time making music, and less time staring at screens.
A gateway to software, KeyLab MkII features 9 rotary encoders, 9 faders, 16 backlit RGB performance pads, and a selection of fully assignable buttons to give you unfettered access to your virtual instruments, effects, and recording environment.
Send and receive CV / gate data to bridge the gap between modular and MIDI, with a fully customizable setup. Set up a complex automated sequence in your DAW, and sent it out to your Eurorack setup. Only KeyLab MkII makes it this easy.
Available in White or Black
A complete software studio
Every KeyLab MkII owner will also be able to instantly enjoy one of the most comprehensive, inspiring, incredible value software packages available.
Whether you’re new to software recording, or already have an enviable collection of software instruments at your disposal, KeyLab MkII has something that’ll put a huge smile on your face.
KeyLab MkII comes with
- Analog Lab
- Ableton Live Lite
- Piano V
- V Collection 8 Full
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Piano V
- Hardware Specifications:
- 49 & 61 key options available, each with high quality keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6500 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- Piano V - Twelve different world-class pianos meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *
- Available in Black or White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.