Genelec 8320A SAM Studio Monitor
Compact to fit into the tightest of spaces yet Smart enough to optimise your recording environment, the 8320A is your entry point to the world of SAM.
Easy enough to carry with you yet packed with today’s most advanced monitoring technology, the 8320A will make the most of your recording environment, no matter where you choose to work.
Small but mighty, the two-way, Class-D bi-amplified 8320A blends a deceptively powerful 4-inch woofer with Genelec’s renowned acoustic design expertise and world-leading Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) technology. Each SAM system is designed to adapt and assist, working with proprietary Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software to deliver a suite of ground-breaking functions. Allow AutoCal™ to ensure your monitoring system is perfectly calibrated to your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. Use GLM to manage up to 30 Smart monitors and subwoofers, allowing you to mix the way you want, from simple stereo to ambitious immersive audio setups. Delve deep into control options including full recall of settings for different listening positions.
All this combines with the colour-free accuracy of the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), and precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™). The result is the ideal small monitor to fit the way you work.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDC™) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- 104 dB
- ± 1.5 dB (66 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (All Class D)
- 3.2 kg / 7.0 lb
- 55 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Woofer 4 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
- H 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm, 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- 1 x XLR analog input, 2 x RJ45 control network