Built upon Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology with all of the features of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) at its heart, the 7360A Smart subwoofer is the perfect 10 inch partner for any Genelec Smart monitor.
With an integral 300W Class D amplifier and a peak SPL of 109 dB, the 7360A is deceptively powerful in a compact package, yet tempered with the accurate tonal characteristics and high dynamic capabilities of the proven 7000 Series. The subwoofer supports a distributed bass management architecture – a cost-effective package offering support for 7.1 multi-channel set-ups over analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters. More versatility is available through its SAM features. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software allows for the fine adjustment of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment.
The ideal low frequency monitoring tool for small to mid-sized studios, post and broadcast facilities and outside broadcast vehicles, the 7360A Smart subwoofer ensures definition and neutrality you can trust
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Bass Management System
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Protection Circuitry
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) Technology
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Active Crossovers
- SPL: 109 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 19 Hz - 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Driver dimensions: 10 inch
- Amplifier power: 300W (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 527 x W 462 x D 365 mm, 20 3/4 x 18 3/16 x 14 3/8 inch
- Weight: 27 kg / 59 lb
- Connections: 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.