- Two channels with 81dB of sweet and quiet JFET gain
- High-frequency CurveShaper™ EQ and low frequency proximity control
- 63k ohm high-impedance circuitry providing better overall transients, frequency response, and higher output sensitivity
- High-resolution, high-impedance front-panel 1/4" DIs
- Mic/Line mode with Post-Mic and Pre-EQ Inserts for convenient routing options
- Switchable phantom-power and polarity reverse
- Made in the U.S.A.
ENHANCE YOUR RIBBONS
The AEA RPQ2 Ribbon Preamp and EQ provide two channels of high-output, high-impedance, and low-noise gain with a rich and natural sound that brings out the full potential of your microphones.
Specifically designed for ribbon microphones, the RPQ2 excels at drawing out the warmth and lush sound that ribbons are uniquely known for.