Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre
- AUDIO INTERFACE
- ADAT EXPANDER
- X8 MIC PRE
- X8 LINE OUTS
- x7 INCLUDED PLUGINS
- DESKTOP OR RACK
When you’re putting your heart and soul into your music and productions, you need to know your audio is in safe hands.
AudioFuse 8Pre offers unrivalled quality at its price point. The 8 DiscretePRO© preamps and analog signal path will let you truly “hear” your audio for the first time. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge input gain will drive even the most demanding low-output mics. All this with a totally flat frequency response for total transparency. The superb quality doesn’t stop there, AudioFuse 8Pre also features the best A/D converters available.
Even if this unit was just 8 world-class preamps, it would be worth the money, but AudioFuse 8Pre gives you so much more.
AudioFuse 8Pre can connect directly with your computer so you can record multi-tracked instruments all at once. It’s a high-performance audio interface with USB connectivity, and independent speaker and headphone outputs.
You already have a powerful interface, but need more inputs? AudioFuse 8Pre is the perfect ADAT preamp expander. Supercharge your setup with 8 channels of solid gold, premium analog audio that will finally do your music justice.
AudioFuse Creative Suite
AudioFuse 8Pre comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music.
The AudioFuse Creative Suite currently contains:
Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia Pre 1973 is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
Modelled after the most sought-after compressor ever made, the Class A FET sound our 1176 software recreation seems to make everything sound better.
The Arturia Delay TAPE-201 gives you everything you love about the sound of vintage hardware tape delays, but with the reliability and versatility of software.
The silky-smooth, resonant tone of vintage plate reverbs have shaped the sound of many iconic vocal performance, given the drums of best-selling tracks their air, and brought whole mixes together with bright, sweet overtones.
A superb software instrument containing hundreds of amazing presets taken from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. Analog synths, pianos, organs, and more await.
- 16 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 8 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 instrument inputs on channel 1&2
- 2 analog balanced inserts on channel 1&2
- 2 channels (1&2) with front panel access for ease of instant connectivity
- 8 independent analog line outputs
- Speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 1 stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS, designed for headphones up to 600 Ohms.
- Monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixer
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- Word clock input, output/thru on BNC
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 96kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Robust metal chassis in 1u single rack form factor