Piano feel, any sound
The industry standard controller keyboard just got even better.
Redefining what a controller is capable of, KeyLab 88 MkII takes all of the things that professional users loved about our premier piano-feel controller and infuses the powerful, contemporary “MkII” feature set. Now you can play any instrument, control any synth, perform with any modular rig, all with the timeless feeling of a piano at your fingertips. The most expressive controller ever made, it also features multiple, assignable expression pedal inputs so you can have total control of your sound.
A full size controller keyboard is a big piece of kit, and if it’s going to be the centerpiece of your setup, it should look the part. KeyLab 88 MkII is not only packed full of awesome features, it looks like a timeless, well designed piece of studio gear that’s designed to be used day in, day out, and inspire you.
Amazing software bundle
Whether you’re an experienced veteren of the industry, or just starting out as a music producer, you’ll love the awesome instruments that come with KeyLab MkII 88.
ABLETON LIVE LITE
V COLLECTION 8
The rotary knobs, faders, and buttons are all automatically assigned to the most appropriate parameters in any Arturia software instrument, but it doesn’t stop there! KeyLab 88 MkII features CV/gate connectivity so you can also control your modular rig and vintage synths. It features MIDI ports, as well as MIDI over USB. It can even draw all its power via the same USB connection!
KeyLab MkII 88 has been specially designed with touring professionals in mind. Its aluminium and wood chassis don’t bend or flex as you play, its build quality is unmatched. Not a wobbly knob in sight! Just as countless pro musicians depended on the original KeyLab 88 time and time again, KeyLab 88 MkII is destined to become a firm favorite among busy session players and performers.
Included with every KeyLab 88 MkII, this stand is perfect for sheet music, gig notes, a tablet, or your phone. It securely mounts onto the back of the controller, and is made of clear plastic so your audience can still see your gorgeous face.
Also included with every controller, the flat stand lets you extend the surface area of the right side, giving you a perfect place to set up your laptop or audio interface. It securely locks in place, so your precious computer is in safe hands.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 7000 synth and keyboard sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Piano V, Wurli V, and Vox Continental V
- Hardware Specifications:
- 88 note Fatar TP/100LR keybed
- High quality, aftertouch, velocity sensitive, hammer-action, piano feel keyboard
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 7000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- Piano V - Twelve different world-class pianos meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology.
- Wurli V - Classic stage tine keyboard reborn with physical modelling, many presets modelled on famous songs
- Vox Contenental V - “Light My Fire”-style stage keyboard recreated as software, with big sounding amp sims and presets.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *
- Available in White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.