An all-in-one sequencing solution
Take full control of your modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at the same time.
4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks
16-part integrated drum sequencer
intuitive controls that make even complex performances a breeze
If you prefer keys to pads, you’re in for a treat. KeyStep Pro features a great-feeling 3 octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch. Letting you fully articulate your musical ideas, this expressive little sequencer truly puts the power at your fingertips.
KeyStep Pro works the way you want it to, and removes the barriers between you and the music you want to create.
Powerful performance controls
Our sequencers can be seen all over the world, and are loved by top artists, studios, and amateur producers alike. KeyStep Pro makes gigging easy and fun, with instant and intuitive access to inspiring performance features. Multi-mode arpeggiator, randomness, easy chord mode, and real-time recording for creating on the fly. The crisp OLED displays and LED-illuminated controls will help you see it all in the dark, too!
4 independent sequencers, controlling whatever synth, module, or drum machine you want.
16 patterns per track. Each sequencer pattern can be up to 64 steps long, and contain 16 notes per step.
Link up to 16 patterns together to create whole songs or sections of your set.
Snapshots of all the sequences within a pattern, letting you instantly switch between sets of sequences.
Everything in one place. Load, duplicate, tweak, edit, and save for later in its onboard memory.
Unite your gear
Your ever-growing collection of boutique modular gear, vintage synths, and software instruments can finally perform in unison, thanks to the jaw-dropping connectivity KeyStep Pro has to offer. 4 CV, Gate and Mod outputs, 8 dedicated drum Gate outputs, Clocks, MIDI in, 2 MIDI outs, a solo metronome output, sustain input to let you get expressive with your performance, and USB for easy power and DAW/softsynth control.
- 37 note slim keys, velocity and aftertouch sensitive
- LED above each key for efficient visual feedback
- Four track step sequencer
- 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Melodic sequencer
- Real-Time recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- Drum sequencer
- 24 part drum sequencer
- Performance-oriented sequencer
- Forward and two random playing modes
- Pattern randomization
- Quantized or unquantized recording
- 7 arpeggiator modes, 5 octave range
- Chord mode
- Controller mode
- Use the 5 encoders to send CCs
- Automate the CCs
- Crisp OLED display
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, USB, Clock synchronization
- Metronome with included speaker and line output
- Sustain pedal input
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.