Arturia MiniBrute 2S
An exciting evolution in the MiniBrute story, MiniBrute 2S stays true to the raw sound-shaping power of the iconic original, while adding thrilling new features and possibilities.
Combining the best elements of an analog synthesizer with an intuitive step-sequencer and exciting semi-modular architecture, MiniBrute 2S was made to inspire. Its parameters are clearly laid out and create sound that’s packed with personality and attitude. Its multi-pattern, triple-layer, 64-step sequencer offers exciting new ways of creating music, but takes the pain out of pattern programming. A serious standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S can also be augmented by using its expanded patchbay, and become the center of your modular system. Hook it up to a RackBrute and keep your whole collection in a stylish, robust Eurorack ecosystem.
A beautifully thought-out sequencing analog synth, an essential link to the modular world, and an instrument that will grow with you. MiniBrute 2S will help you create sounds that no one has ever heard before.
Bringing the power of Eurorack modular to a new generation of musicians, MiniBrute 2S is truly a synth for the modular age.
More than the sum of its parts, MiniBrute 2S takes everything you know about synths and turns it upside-down, letting you rewrite the rules. Featuring a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations at your disposal, you can start rewiring its signal paths to conjure up truly exciting sounds that have never been heard before.
- MiniBrute 2S unit
- Power cord
Perfectly realized right down to the smallest detail, MiniBrute 2S also includes
- 8 patch cables
- a “Cook Book” jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay:
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules (inverter, attenuators, VCA)
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 64 sequence memories
- Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps
- Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, ...
- Real-time or step recording modes
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- MIDI and USB I/O