The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" mics are designed to offer true professional performance at an absolutely unbeatable price. Featuring high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path as well as our own proprietary single backplate 34mm 6 micron capsule, the CK6+ has the component set that is normally attributed to modded or hot rodded microphones.
Our new larger capsule coupled with a transformer less circuit allows an incredibly airy open top end with a solid low end, making the CK6+ the most versatile microphone at its price point.
Milled from a single piece solid brass, the body of the CK6+ was designed to give the microphone a solid feel and the included custom retro shock mount prevents unwanted vibrations from traveling up into the microphone. The CK6+ has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches.... The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics.
The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track. All of these features come together to give you a fully professional microphone and a completely unbeatable value.
- Type: True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid
- Capsule: 32mm 6 Micron Single Backplate Custom Designed Capsule
- Frequency Response: 35-20,000 Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Wooden Box in Metal Carrying Case
- Dimensions: 155mm x 46mm
- Weight: .4 kg / .9 lb
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.