The Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950’s & 1960’s…but at a fraction of their cost!
The versatile CV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Type: Tube-Type True Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: Dual-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Polar Patterns: 9 patterns selectable at PS-12 power supply
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level: <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
- Power Requirements: Dedicated PS-12 Power Supply w/ selectable 115/230 VAC capability
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
- Weight: .8 kgs / 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 237mm x 46mm / 9.5" x 1.8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.