Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate 1 Year Subscription - Education Pricing
This Pro Tools | Ultimate Subscription, discounted for Students and Teachers gets you a 12-month subscription to Pro Tools | Ultimate, 12 months of software updates, 12 months of Avid Support, the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, HEAT, and UVI Falcon - must be renewed annually. Proof of eligibility is required for activation.
When inspiration strikes, nothing empowers your creativity like Pro Tools. That’s why top artists, musicians, and audio professionals choose it for everything they do.
Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate Subscription Features:
- 12 Months of Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate software with all new features
- 12 Months of Avid Pro Tools Upgrades
- 12 Months of Avid Support for Pro Tools
- 12 Months of Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle
- Unlimited Tech Support Calls
- Unlimited Web Support - 24 Hour Response
- Annual Subscription Must be renewed each year
- Simultaneous voices/tracks (@ 48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz): 384/192/96
- Maximum inputs: 192
- MIDI tracks: 1024
- Instrument tracks: 512
- Auxiliary tracks: 512
- Video tracks: 64
- Included plugins: 115
- Included sounds: 5.4GB
- Maximum sample rate supported: 32-bit, 192 kHz
- Busses: Unlimited
Individuals qualified to activate an individual license for Sibelius | Ultimate, Pro Tools, and/or Media Composer | Ultimate at education pricing:
- University/college students—Students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited, government-recognized public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees and/or certificates1
- Faculty and staff—Teachers and staff employed by an accredited, government-recognized public or private primary or secondary school, local education authority, or public or private university or college, for-profit career/vocational schools that grant degrees and/or certificates, and schools for instrumental instruction/tuition
- Homeschool teachers—Teachers as defined by local homeschooling regulations detailed on this HSLDA State Laws webpage
- Secondary school students—Students enrolled at an accredited, government-recognized public or private secondary school providing full-time instruction1
- Homeschooled secondary students—Secondary students schooled at home, as defined by local regulations detailed on this HSLDA State Laws webpage
For more information on Educational licence eligibility please contact an msonic Baltic sales person.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.