This is a digital download, your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you immediately. All plugin sales are final. Please make sure you are choosing the correct product for your existing system and that you have checked your existing system's compatibility before completing the purchase. We do not accept returns of or issue refunds for any plugins, software, subscription plans or upgrades purchases. Contact us if you have any questions or if there are any issues with receiving the automated activation code, we will be happy to help.
Say Hello To Cleaner Mixes
* Intelligent plugin that brings out clarity and eliminates harsh resonances
* Adapts to your audio in realtime and automatically combats fatigued frequency areas
* Lets you creatively sculpt and shape your tonal balance without nasty artifacts
Smooth Operator combines the benefits of Resonance Suppression, Spectral Compression and Equalization into one, smartworkflow. It offers a simplistic alternative to a traditional channel strip and is your new best friend when it comes to combating cluttered mixes. Use the plugin to sculpt your tonal balance while the algorithm automatically eliminates harsh resonances in the background.
Smooth Operator analyzes your incoming audio at your DAW's sample rate (e.g. 44,100 times per second) and constantly adapts its settings to attenuate the frequencies that have excessive energy build-up. The plugin lets you set a desired frequency response curve and optimizes the incoming signal in accordance with that. This gives your tracks a smoother, more musically balanced frequency response
* Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
* Platforms supported: Mac OS 10.7 and up (including Native M1 Compatibility). PC Windows 7 and up.
* DAWs supported: All major DAWs, including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Bitwig,
Reaper. Reason etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.