For over 7 years the Bettermaker Mastering Limiter has dominated the pro audio Mastering industry becoming an essential tool for Grammy winning Mix and Mastering engineers. It became a signature sound of Billboard hits as well as festival anthems being the last piece in the chain of the biggest artists in the world.
After countless hours of research in Bettermaker laboratories, it’s time for the next step. The modern legend has gotten even better, more powerful and more intuitive.
New mastering features, totally redesigned control screen and plugin, and presets from pro audio legends, the Limiter 2.0 is the ultimate tool to bring your music the final touch that it became famous for, but with extra kick.
Now, let’s look closer at what is new:
New improoved Limiting Engine
New intuitive GUI and DAW plugin
Wide angle, high contrast screen
Limiter gain reduction range
Faster release time
Redesigned color section with color MS matrix
Limiter sidechain with highpass filter and high frequency emphasis
- New, redesigned Clipper section
This allows us to incorporate options and possibilities not found in any standard analog limiter:
– Save and recall presets
– Instant reset of all parameters
– Rapid, precise and repeatable adjustments
– Precisely linked stereo operation with the ease of a single control
– DAW automation
– Comprehensive metering operations based on high quality A/D conversion and DSP
The digital section of the Mastering Limiter is based around two high speed, 32- bit micro-controllers, with dedicated Main features
The Limiter has 3 functionalities that are essential to make a perfect master.
All of them are recallable by the internal memory and a plugin that also handles automation.
Analog Mastering Limiter 2.0:
- 100% analog signal path
- intelligent, manual and BPM release
- new sidechain mode with HPF and MID Boost section
- variable mix between limiting and clipping
- new redesigned clipper section with 2 independent clipper sections and trim
- flexible link mode for compensating input and output level
- New redesigned color section with MS matrix
- Two color modules introducing different saturation that can be used simultaneously
- Color 1 with Majority of odd harmonics
- Color 2 with Majority of even harmonics
- Both color sections can be internally EQed so for example you can present more odd harmonics in the low end to give the mix more bite and sweeten the highs with the even harmonics at the top end.
Metering, an additional screen in your studio. As it’s a touchscreen it also utilizes control functions of the Mastering Limiter. You can view your favourite set of stats.
- Input, output and reduction
- Analog style meters (VU, PPM, RMS, Peak with peak hold functionality)
- LUFS (Short term, Integral, Loudness Range, view in time)
- K metering
- 30 Band FFT analyzer
- Correlation meter
- Two points of measurement, the output of the Limiter or the plugin
- and more…
The Bettermaker Mastering Limiter 2.0 got brand new DAW plugin for all major platforms.Unit can communicate with your DAW via USB connection. The unit appear as a HID device and can be managed via Bettermaker Mastering Limiter Plugin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.