The PG-P Type F might look like a run-of-the-mill surge protector, but in reality it’s a studio-class power conditioner— PG-P Type F doesn’t just provide more noise filtering than other portable conditioners, it provides the same noise filtering found in the majority of the world’s rack-mount power conditioners!
Your gear deserves the best power, and we took great care in making sure the PG-P delivers just that — thanks to it’s PG-P Filtering Technology. The PG-P Type F is built using premium Panasonic capacitors, due to their superior execution in eliminating high frequency noise that robs equipment of its peak performance. In testing, this has provided an average of 3x the noise filtering of other portable power conditioners at the same price point. Six wall-wart spaced outlets provide studio-grade power on the go; perfect for any musician’s rig!
• PG-P Filtering Technology for an average of 3x the noise reduction of other portable power conditioners
• The same noise filtering found in the majority of rack-mount power conditioners
• 6 Type-F wall-wart spaced outlet power conditioner
• Status LEDs for quick power analysis
• High-end Panasonic capacitors to filter out performance-robbing high-frequency noise
• Tour-grade 9ft power cable
• Proper safeguard protection with a power absorption rating of 540 joules
• Recessed feet keep the PG-P Type F from sliding, while still providing mounting options (screw mount, velcro, etc.)
• Rounded corners make for a gentle surface area for smaller power cords.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.