This is a no-compromise design utilizing all class-A, discrete transistor circuitry and the legendary BX1 transformer coupled input.
The BAD8 benefits from the new form factor of the BX1 transformer, allowing for more channel density. The BAD8 also boasts the latest analog-to-digital conversion technology giving it a great tone with even greater detail and amazing low latency.
BAD8 Daughter Card Features:
• 8-channel ADC
• 8-channel DB25 connectivity (Tascam style)
• All class-A, NextGen Analog
• Proprietary, high definition, BURL Audio BX1 transformer
• Avid delay matching
• ADC filter select
• Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
• Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
• Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
• 115dB Dynamic Range
• -96dB THD+N, full scale output = +22dBU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.