The S360A delivers high SPL monitoring without compromising on predictability, speech intelligibility or sound quality.
Loud and Clear
The S360A’s fusion of main monitor performance and compact size makes it perfect for demanding film, post and music production, and in combination with a subwoofer, the S360A satisfies the demands of EDM playback or Dolby film mixing even in rooms where the listening distance exceeds 10 metres (33 feet). Equally at home in free-standing, in-wall or on-wall positions, the S360A delivers neutral reproduction with a short-term SPL capability of 118 dB, with peaks even higher.
Calibrate for your environment
The S360A integrates closely with our GLM software via which it can be configured and calibrated for your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution from mono to immersive. Not only does help produce mixes that translate beautifully, but GLM also doubles as a comprehensive Mac or PC-based monitor controller, allowing you to calibrate your listening level to accepted loudness standards, switch between formats, monitoring systems and primary listening positions – and much more.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) Driver Technology
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- SPL: 118 dB
- Frequency response: 36 Hz - 22 kHz (-6dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2 dB (39 Hz - 19 kHz)
- Driver dimensions: ⌀ 250 mm Bass + ⌀ 25 mm Treble
- Amplifier power: 250W Bass (Class D) + 100W Treble (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 530 x W 360 x D 360 mm, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 30 kg / 66.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.