Get serious in your studio with a headline performance from one of the world’s most desired active monitors, the Genelec 8050B.
Found in studios where only the best is good enough, the 8050B represents a class-leading balance of extraordinary SPL output, an expansive dynamic range and an intensely detailed, transparent performance. A truly professional tool, the 8050B is most at home in large facilities, world-renowned mastering suites and broadcasting hubs of the world. Nevertheless, it still exhibits the striking good looks, rounded edges and colour-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™).
Precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction is guaranteed by the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™), while broad low-frequencies and high SPLs are delivered with a flow-optimised internal curved reflex tube and a maximised internal volume. Finally, at the end of the session the 8050B saves your studio money by automatically entering an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode, courtesy of Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry.
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDC™) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- Room response compensation
- SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
Driver dimensions: ⌀ 205 mm Bass + ⌀ 25 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Weight: 14.4 kg / 31.7 lb
- Amplifier power: 150 W Bass (Class D) + 120 W Treble (Class D)
- Accuracy of frequrncy response: ± 2.0 dB (38 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 286 x D 278 mm, with Iso-Pod™ (view in inches)
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.