Genelec 8361A SAM Studio Monitor Grey
PRICE ON APPLICATION.
The new flagship of The Ones range, the 8361A offers the most advanced acoustic performance of any studio monitor on the planet.
An exquisite monitoring experience
The largest of our coaxial point source monitors, the 8361A offers extremely high dynamic range, unrivalled directivity and imaging and a short term SPL of 118 dB, enabling it to deliver an exquisite monitoring experience at any listening distance up to 5 metres – and therefore making it perfect for small to medium sized rooms.
Adapts to your space
The 8361A promotes faster and more consistent decision making, and also allows you to work reliably on longer sessions - because unnatural imaging, a main contributor to listener fatigue, is minimised. And by using it in conjunction with our powerful GLM calibration software, the 8361A will adapt to your acoustic space - compensating for any detrimental room influences and helping you produce mixes that translate perfectly, from stereo through to highly complex immersive formats.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) Driver Technology
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- SPL: 118 dB
- Frequency response: 30 Hz – 43 kHz (-6dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (36 Hz - 20 kHz))
- Driver dimensions: 2 x H 137 x W 263 mm Bass + ⌀ 130 mm Midrange + ⌀ 25 mm Treble
- Amplifier power: 700W Bass (Class D) + 150W Midrange (Class D) + 150W Treble (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 593 x W 357 x D 347 mm
- Weight: 31.9 kg / 70.3 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network