PRICE ON APPLICATION
Contact us for a personal quote!
An absolute revelation in low frequency performance. With the W371A, you can finally wave goodbye to the detrimental influences of your room on LF reproduction.
Full-range, yet free-standing
The W371A seamlessly complements our 8341A, 8351B and 8361A models to creates a series of full-range monitoring solutions with unrivalled neutrality and supreme control of directivity and the effects of room acoustics. Experience all the benefits of a main monitor, but with the freedom to locate this free-standing system in optimal positions within your control room; even providing the option to switch between nearfield and main monitors without image-shifting.
Flat, smooth response
The W371A tailors system performance carefully to the room, offering flatter, smoother in-room response with more coherent LF imaging. Three different operating modes allow a choice of flat and neutral LF response avoiding ‘acoustic notching’, continued directivity of the main monitor down to the lowest LF frequencies, or reduction of detrimental reflections by the walls, ceiling or floor of your room. The W371A then uses GLM software to select and optimise the signal processing for the best LF radiation mode, taking into account both the monitor location and listening position.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Laminar Integrated Port (LIP™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Room Response Compensation
- SPL: 120 dB
- Frequency response: 23 Hz – 50 kHz (-6dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 3 dB
- Driver dimensions: ⌀ 356 mm Bass + ⌀ 305 mm Bass (view in inches)
- Amplifier power: 2 X 400 W Bass (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 1108 x W 400 x D 400 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 61 kg / 134.5 lb
1 x XLR Analog Input
1 x XLR Analog Output
1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
2 x RJ45 Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.