After two years of intensive research and development, the first element of the RAM systems came to life. The RAM System 500 is a fully unique product with no precedent in the industry, providing a mastering grade monitoring solution for the 500 series.
As a 500 series plug-in unit with double module width, it serves as a compact, zero-compromise monitoring station for home, project or mobile studios. It features one stereo speaker output and powerful headphone amp, two balanced stereo inputs and a Bluetooth input for convenient wireless connection to mobile devices. The RAM System 500 uses state-of-the-art analog circuitry for maximum transparency and minimal noise floor and distortion. The entire signal path, including the 64-stage relay attenuation system, is designed with gold-plated switching relays, archiving stereo accuracy and sound quality only found in systems costing 10 times as much.
- Mastering-grade stereo monitoring for project/home studios
- Double-wide 500 Series module — requires compatible 500 Series chassis
- 3 stereo inputs, including rear-chassis connections
- Front-panel stereo Neutrik Combo input
- Bluetooth wireless input (compatible with AAC, APTX, and SBC files)
- 1 stereo speaker output
- 1 high-current headphone output
- 20dB DIM, MUTE, and MONO functions
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- High-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade headphone amplifier will drive any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- All gold-plated relay-based switching for every function, including inputs and outputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.