- All functions on high-quality illuminated engraved buttons
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo
- 4 pairs of balanced +4dBu analog inputs in Stereo mode
- 1 x 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4dBu analog input
- 1 pair of unbalanced analog inputs on RCA connectors
- Wolfson WM8741 24-bit/192kHz DAC selectable between AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and Toslink
- Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration
- 4 pairs of CUE inputs on D-sub connectors for cue-mix distribution to artists
- 1 x 5.1 output plus 2 additional stereo outputs in 5.1 mode
- 5 pairs of stereo outputs in stereo mode
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows Input)
- Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker sets, including 5.1
- 2 user-assignable preset levels for easy recall of common settings
- MUTE, DIM, MONO and PHASE REVERSE functions
- MUTE/SOLO functions for individual speakers
- 2 high-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers, capable of driving any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- Headphone source selectable between mix and cue signals
- Wireless Talkback with console-style management, including Talkback to Cue, Talkback to Mix, and Talkback to All
- Remote includes long-life battery, rechargeable via USB cable
- Main unit includes charging dock
The System 5000 consists of a desktop-format, wireless remote monitor controller and a 19″ rackmount unit designed for maximum flexibility. Configurable for 5.1 or stereo, the System 5000 gives you generous I/O for easy integration into your monitoring setup.
For the modern hybrid studio, it provides all the functionality of a large-format console center section, including speaker switching, DIM, MUTE, and SOLO functionality, subwoofer management, headphone amplification, cue-mix distribution, wireless talkback, digital inputs with premium Wolfson D/A conversion, and even Bluetooth for easy mobile device integration. Whether you’re mixing hit records or sound for picture, the Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 will take your monitoring accuracy and versatility to a whole new level.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.