A complete redesign of the original Aurora which defined the interface genre with a preinstalled LT-TB3 Thunderbolt module
Signal coloration is additive and can kill an otherwise pristine mix. That’s why a colored mix begins to collapse while the transparent mix has space, definition and a level of detail that is simply unattainable with converters that add color and distortion. Lynx’s hallmark sonic transparency is why Lynx converters are being used in the most mission-critical audio applications and in the world’s finest recording facilities. Lynx converters have been specified for their uncanny ability to convert signals without adding any artifacts or color. For audio engineers and producers demanding the most pristine recordings and mixes!
Discrete Converter Array.
Some manufacturers use multiple converters on a single chip. While that is one way to fit many converter channels in a single rack space while lowering costs, it comes at a steep cost in performance. At Lynx, the analog signal path for each channel has been designed as a self-contained and shielded circuit. Each channel pair has its own dedicated conversion device. This has many sonic advantages by significantly reducing crosstalk and distortion while increasing dynamic range and performance.
Hilo Converter Technology (HCT)
Design and technology borrowed from the development of the Hilo is used to significantly improve specifications and transparency over previous models while attaining stunning Hilo-like performance.
- 8 channel analog I/O featuring Lynx's redesigned Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O achieving significant improvements in transparency and reductions in both noise and distortion.
- Includes Lynx LT-TB3 option card for ultra-high-speed connectivity and low-latency performance starting at >1ms round trip
- Future-proof LSlot design with swappable USB, Thunderbolt, ProTools®|HD and DANTE cards
- Configurable I/O - pre-amp, AES/EBU and Line A/D/A modules available
- Onboard 32-channel microSD recorder for direct recording and playback.
- Two audiophile-grade headphone outputs with independent volume controls.
- 1-in 3-out word clock with Lynx’s second generation SynchroLock 2™ technology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.