Nord Electro 6D 61
The Nord Electro 6 combines our award-winning emulations of vintage electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in an ultra-portable package.
With 3 independent sound sections, a new streamlined user interface and the addition of Seamless Transitions, we're proud to present the most powerful and flexible Electro ever - a refined modern classic.
- Seamless Transitions NEW
- 3 part multi-timbral NEW
- Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point Crossfades NEW
- OLED Display for excellent overview
- Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds and pages NEW
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Piano Filters NEW
- Greatly expanded polyphony NEW
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library NEW
- Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox and Farfisa simulations
- 2 Pipe Organ models NEW
- Dual Organ Mode NEW
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
- Physical Drawbars on 6D 61 and 6D 73 models
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (6D 61/73)
- A wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode NEW
The Nord Electro 6 features our award-winning Nord C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two Pipe Organ models.
The Piano section has a wide selection of acoustic, electric and digital pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library, extended voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
The enhanced Sample Synth Section features expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library 3.0 and extended polyphony.
NORD MUSIC STAND V2
All Nord Electro 6 models can accomodate the new Nord Music Stand V2 - a robust aluminum stand with room for 4 sheets of music.
Semi Weighted Waterfall (SW)
The Nord Electro 6D 61 and 6D 73 uses Semi-Weighted organ type keys with a rounded "waterfall" tip, brilliant for rapid organ shredding and synthesizer licks, but also plays nice with piano sounds. Key range C-C on Electro 6D 61 and E-E on Electro 6D 73.