The Nord Grand features a premium weighted keybed with advanced triple sensors that capture the movements of the hammers with exceptional precision, delivering the smooth and natural feel of an acoustic grand piano.
Incorporating our award-winning performance features and hands-on user interface the lightweight Nord Grand not only provides an extraordinary playing experience, but is also an elegant new approach to our stage piano series.
- 88-note Kawai Hammer Action with advanced triple sensors
- Ivory touch keys
- Seamless Transitions when changing programs
- Layer and Split with Split Point crossfades
- OLED display for excellent overview
- Support for Nord Piano Monitor
- 2 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Dedicated Piano Filters for Acoustic and Electric Pianos
- 3 Dynamic Curves
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal (included)
- Advanced String Resonance
- Soft Release
- 512 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- High quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with three modes - Room, Stage and Hall
The Nord Grand is our first stage piano to feature triple sensors that track the movements on the hammers rather than the keys delivering the smooth dynamic touch of an acoustic grand.
Kawai Responsive Hammer keybed with Ivory Touch
The well balanced and responsive triple sensor keybed features an advanced mechanism providing extraordinary control both when playing percussively as well as pianissimo with fluent repetitions and retriggering without lifting the key completely. The addition of an Ivory Touch surface gives the keybed an optimal feel and authenticity.
Connect your MP3 or CD player to the rear panel Nord Grand monitor input to play along, rehearse to or jam with previously recorded music without the need of an external mixer or sound system. The signal is also routed to the main outputs.
COMPATIBLE WITH NORD PIANO MONITOR
The Nord Piano Monitor speakers can be connected directly to the Nord Grand (using the optional Monitor Brackets) for the ultimate nearfield listening experience.