20% VAT included.
Active Reactor class-A reactive speaker emulation direct box
- Guitar amplifier direct box with reactive load Speaker cabinet emulation for natural tone Direct feed to console eliminates need for a mic Ideal for recording and live performance 3-year transferable warranty
- 100% discrete class-A circuitry, multi-stage filtering and a unique reactive load all interact with the signal coming from the head and the electromagnetic back impulse from the cabinet to produce a more realistic rendering
- In use, the Radial JDX DI box improves the consistency of the guitar signal over a typical microphone, as irregularities of mic placement and varying acoustics no longer play the dominant role on stage
- When combined with a microphone, fatter tones can be created by double tracking and stereo imaging the two signals for more "produced" results
- The Radial JDX Reactor is a direct box designed to capture the explosive dynamics and warm tone of the electric guitar by connecting between the head and cabinet of a guitar amplifier to provide a direct feed to the PA or recording system