Stereo Volume Controller
Volume 2 is an active DAW monitoring controller and a puristic high-end preamplifier.
- High-end volume potentiometer and illuminated mute switch from ALPS; the potentiometer controls directly (no VCA or DAC circuits)
- The mute switch allows a quick reaction when speakers or ears need to be protected (e.g. in case of a computer crash)
- In contrast to digital volume control, where the bit resolution is continuously reduced as the volume decreases, the signal does not deteriorate with analog volume control.
- In contrast to passive volume control, active volume control does not affect the phase and frequency response. The monitoring signal sounds reliably the same at any monitoring volume.
- Balanced XLR input and output connectors
- High-quality balancing stages with very high common-mode rejection (minimizing interference/interference in the signal paths)
- High-quality power supply unit with toroidal transformer
- Solid aluminium knob with 45mm diameter for smooth, sensitive operation
- Elegantly designed and compact housing for flexible desk positioning close to the screen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.