The TF39 Copperhead Deluxe is an expansion of the “Copperhead” sound with the addition of a dual membrane K67-style capsule, allowing for 3-pattern selection between cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8. This added feature set gives the TF39 greater flexibility and options in the studio. Sonically and component-wise, the two microphones are otherwise the same.
The TF39 features a new old stock American-made 5654W vacuum tube, all-brass K67-style capsule, and a premium Swedish-made Lundahl output transformer. These components create a balanced frequency response and natural tonality, making the TF39 a trusty go-to choice.
- Designed and assembled by hand in the USA
- Pleasant, natural mid range
- Extended low frequency response
- Stand out antique copper finish
- Premium EU-made Lundahl transformer
• Natural vocals, bluegrass, folk, and Americana styles
• Electric guitar
• Drums: Kick Out, Overheads, & Room
• Upright piano
Every TF39 Copperhead Deluxe microphone system comes with a multi pattern M 903 Power Supply, M 803 Tube Microphone Cable, ZC03 Shell Case, M 703 Shock Mount, M 782 Stand Mount, and Microphone Sleeve.
- Type - Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule - TK67S Center Terminated Diaphragm
- Tube Type - 5654W (New Old Stock)
- Transformer - Lundahl LL 1935
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity - 17mV/Pa
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier) - < 0.3%
- Output Impedance - < 300 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD) - 130 dB
- S/N Ratio - 87 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier) - 7 dBA
- Dimensions/Size - 200 mm L x 46 mm Dia
- Weight - 650 g
- Current Draw from Mains - 50 mA
- Power Supply - M 902 PSU - 7 Pin Female XLR Input, 3 Pin Male XLR Output
- Cable - M 803 - 7 Meter TELEFUNKEN Tube Microphone Cable, 7 Pin Male & Female XLRs
- Shock Mount - M 703 - Shock Mount, M 782 - Stand Mount
- Flight Case - ZC03 - Light Weight Carrying Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.