TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik has created the M80-SH for use on snare drum and vocal applications where a lower profile microphone with right angle XLR cable is needed.
The wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities offer the user a superior alternative to the midrange-laden character of the "industry standard dynamic microphone.”
A tight cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response boasting a subtle rise in the high end result in a microphone that is equally suitable for snare drum, vocals or instruments on both the stage and the studio.
The M80-SH is offered with either chrome or black head grills and ships with a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5R XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
- Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Capsule: 25 mm
- Transformer: Custom Wound TELEFUNKEN T80
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.54 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 325 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB
- Dimensions: 125 mm L x 48 mm Dia
- Weight: 340 g
- Shockmount: M 784 - Metal Adapter for Drum Mounting, M 785 - Plastic Clip for Drum Mounting
- Cable: SGMC-5R - 5 Meter (16.9 ft) Cable, Right Angle Female 3 Pin XLR, 3 Pin Male XLR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.