The TF51 is a fresh take on the “Austrian” microphone sound associated with the TELEFUNKEN ELA M 251E and C12. The TF51 continues this legacy, exhibiting a smooth midrange and airy top end, capturing every nuance in pleasant detail. This is a reliable first choice for stand out vocals, acoustic instruments, and percussion.
This lifelike fidelity is created with high quality components based off these inspirations. The 6072A vacuum tube (also found in our ELA M 251E and C12) is mated with an edge-terminated style capsule similar to the historic CK12. The output transformer is a custom German-made Haufe transformer, the original manufacturer for TELEFUNKEN. This attention to detail gives the TF51 a beautifully open and smooth sonic profile.
- Open and detailed frequency response
- Airy and smooth top end, reminiscent of the ELA M 251E
- Balanced low end and natural mid range
- Hand assembled in the USA
- CK12-style capsule and Haufe transformer, similar to the C12 and 251E
- Female vocals, Pop vocals
- Acoustic guitar
- Drum overheads
- Grand piano
Every TF51 microphone system comes with a multi pattern M 903 Power Supply, M 803 Tube Microphone Cable, ZC03 Shell Case, M 703 Shock Mount, M 782 Stand Mount, and Microphone Sleeve.
- Type - Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Capsule - TK51 Edge Terminated Diaphragm
- Tube Type - 6072A
- Transformer - Custom Wound Haufe Transformer
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity - 19 mV/Pa
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier) - < 0.4%
- Output Impedance - < 300 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD) - 128 dB
- S/N Ratio - 86 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier) - 8 dBA
- Dimensions/Size - 200 mm L x 46 mm Dia
- Weight - 615 g
- Current Draw from Mains - 50 mA
- Power Supply - M 903 PSU - 7 Pin Female XLR Input, 3 Pin Male XLR Output, Polar Pattern Selector
- Cable - M 803 - 7 Meter TELEFUNKEN Tube Microphone Cable, 7 Pin Male & Female XLRs
- Shock Mount - M 703 - Shock Mount, M 782 - Stand Mount
- Flight Case - ZC03 - Light Weight Carrying Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.