This is a digital download. Your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you. The code will be available immediately. We do not accept returns on this product, please make sure you have checked your system compatibility before completing the purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
ACE: Any Cable Everywhere
Compact, clear, a careful selection of modules and semi-modular architecture makes ACE easy to learn. Simple but not simplistic. Compact but not limited. Clear but definitely not underpowered. With the ability to connect any output into any input, ACE is a powerful synth with tools and features ready for beginners or seasoned users.
- Semi-modular architecture (with default routing)
- Oscillators include pulse width modulation (PWM), sync, internal ring and cross modulation (FM)
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or monophonic (retriggered or legato)
- Powerful glide options: constant rate or constant time, percentage range control, per-oscillator offset
- Up to 8 voice unison (stack) with +/−2 octave individual detuning
- 2 multimode analogue-style filters
- 2 ADSR envelopes with fall/rise, snap, singing option for authentic analogue-style voice triggering
- 2 LFOs with 0Hz to 20kHz frequency range (can be used as VCOs)
- 2 multiplex modules for signal mixing / crossfading, ring modulation, amplitude modulation etc.
- 1 syncable and loopable ramp generator
- Mixer with modulation inputs
- MIDI modulation and performance: wheels, velocity, pressure, key follow, gate, 2 user-definable MIDI CC
- Circuit bending options: slop, crosstalk, oscillator cap failure
- 3 effects: chorus/phaser (4 types), delay (7 fixed options), bass and treble controls
- Multichannel MIDI support
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Over 920 factory presets
- NEW in v1.4.2: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
- Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
Zebra2 is not a standalone product, it requires host software. Zebra2 is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
AUv2, VST2, VST3, 64-bit only
temporarily no AAX
VST2, VST3, AAX*
* AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.