This is a digital download. Your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you. The code will be available immediately. We do not accept returns on this product, please make sure you have checked your system compatibility before completing the purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
Diva: Dinosaur Impersonating Virtual Analogue synthesizer.
Diva captures the spirit of five decades of analogue synthesizers. Oscillators, filters, and envelopes from some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synths of yesteryear were meticulously modelled for unmatched analogue sound. More than a single synthesizer: Recreate an old favourite or mix-and-match modules to design your unique hybrid.
- Authentic, award-winning analogue sound
- Mix-and-match panels for custom layouts
- Per-voice oscillator detune and user-definable modulation source
- Zero delay feedback (ZDF) filter design for authentic resonance behaviour
- 3 ADS(S)R envelope models based on classic synth hardware with keyboard follow and velocity scaling
- 5 oscillators models based on classic synth hardware
- 5 filter models based on classic synth hardware
- 2 host-syncable LFOs with multiple waveforms, restart options and phase controls
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker
- Host-syncable arpeggiator with continuous rate offset, swing, various progression options
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Over 1200 factory presets
- NEW in v1.4.5: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
- Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
Zebra2 is not a standalone product, it requires host software. Zebra2 is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
AUv2, VST2, VST3, 64-bit only
temporarily no AAX
VST2, VST3, AAX*
* AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.