This is a digital download. Your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you. The code will be available immediately. We do not accept returns on this product, please make sure you have checked your system compatibility before completing the purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
Presswerk: Dynamics processor with musical soul
Presswerk is more than an emulation of a single hardware compressor. Like Satin, Presswerk is a toolkit, drawing ideas and inspiration from a number of sources. It starts with warmth of classic analogue units and adds features only possible in the digital realm. The result is a powerful compressor with a rich feature set and a very musical soul.
Presswerk was designed to fit into any workflow, no matter what task you throw at it. Presswerk gives you the tools for better sound.
- Dual channel (stereo) or 2 independent channels
- Compression ratio from 1:1 to 20:1, adjustable linearity and knee, auto-makeup option
- 6 special views for better workflow: Easy, Vocal, Drum, Bus, M/S and Limiter
- Capable of internal sidechaining, with bipolar delay, low cut and high cut filters (6 or 12dB per octave)
- Internal parallel (New York) compression
- M/S mode
- Dual Phase Rotator (DPR) emulates classic broadcast transient option
- Variable detection topologies: Feed-forward, Feed-back or Interactive
- Complete set of response controls: attack, release with adjustable auto-adapt, RMS window time
- Saturation before or after the compressor, with variable warmth and dynamics
- Dry / Wet mix controls with highpass filter, downward expander option
- Global preferences page
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- Over 120 factory presets for common compression tasks
Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
- Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
Zebra2 is not a standalone product, it requires host software. Zebra2 is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
AUv2, VST2, VST3, 64-bit only
temporarily no AAX
VST2, VST3, AAX*
* AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.