This is a digital download. Your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you. The code will be available immediately. We do not accept returns on this product, please make sure you have checked your system compatibility before completing the purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
Repro: analogue, meticulously recreated
Repro dives into the past for analogue inspiration, meticulously modelling two famous synthesizers. Every detail of the original was captured using component-level modelling technology to create the most authentic model possible. All the subtle characteristics and quirks found in the originals are present in Repro. One product, one installer, two synths.
- Powerful analogue sound using component-level modelling
- 2 multi-wave oscillators: saw/pulse and saw / triangle / pulse
- Tweak page for adjusting component behaviour
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter
- Proudly monophonic
- Arpeggiator with latch mode
- Twin 32-step sequencer, 64 steps if chained
- Built-in effects: analog-style delay / chorus, EQ / resonator, plate reverb, sonic conditioner, wave folder
- 3 modulation sources controlling 5 destinations
- Sleepy mode to save CPU when Repro-1 is idle
- Host-syncable LFO with 3 waveforms
- Over 500 factory presets
- NEW in v1.1.2: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
- Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
Zebra2 is not a standalone product, it requires host software. Zebra2 is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
AUv2, VST2, VST3, 64-bit only
temporarily no AAX
VST2, VST3, AAX*
* AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.