This is a digital download. Your registration code and instructions will be emailed to you. The code will be available immediately. We do not accept returns on this product, please make sure you have checked your system compatibility before completing the purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
Twangström: Shake, Rattle, and Roll
A flexible spring reverb box-of-tricks. If you're familiar with Bazille, you might already have come across its built-in spring unit. We took that one, then modelled two more reverb tanks, paired it with drive section, filter stage, envelope, and mod matrix. It emulates a hand-picked selection of the most popular units you will find in classic guitar and instrument amplifiers, recreating the odd character of real springs.
- shakeable springs
- 3 different reverberation tanks, inspired by the most popular ones built in the guitar & instrument amps that made rock 'n roll
- tasty drive & tone stage for heating-up and colouring the sound
- multi-mode filter, with variable type blend
- four-flavours envelope stage, picking up the signal from either input, output or external sidechain
- LFO module, 8 different types & waveforms, variable time base & syncable
- comprehensive modulation matrix, for realtime control of all the parameters
- independent input and feedback routing options allow all possible stereo or mono combinations
- 76 factory presets, NKS-compatible
- UI instantly resizable from 70% to 200%
- custom remote control via MIDI CC, 14-bit resolution option
Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
- Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
Zebra2 is not a standalone product, it requires host software. Zebra2 is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
AUv2, VST2, VST3, 64-bit only
temporarily no AAX
VST2, VST3, AAX*
* AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.