Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite TB3 OCTO custom
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt is a powerhouse DSP accelerator that gives Mac and Windows 10 users complete access to the world’s most detailed and authentic analog emulation plug-ins, available exclusively on the UAD platform.
Bolstered by next-generation connectivity, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 lets you run large professional mixes with the rich analog character of award-winning UA-developed plug-ins, including exclusive titles from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, Studer, and many more. Plus, it’s backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 UA devices.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on compatible Thunderbolt Mac or Windows 10 systems
- Start mixing right away with the included Analog Classics Plus plug‑in bundle
- Get a massive DSP boost for powering large professional mixes
- Get the sound of a professional analog studio “on the road,” courtesy of UAD plug‑ins
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Helios, Studer, Neve, Manley, Capitol Studios, API, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s) and Thunderbolt-equipped Satellites and UA Audio Interfaces
Powerful, Expandable Processing
UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 is available in QUAD or OCTO models with either four or eight SHARC processors, respectively. It can also be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe DSP Accelerator cards and Thunderbolt-equipped UA Audio Interfaces, including Arrow, Apollo Twin, and Apollo X interfaces for truly scalable mixing power.
Analog Classics Plus Bundle
With the Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, you’re ready to start mixing with legendary tube gear like the Fairchild® 670 and the Pultec® EQP-1A EQ. You also get a dedicated suite of powerful mixing plug-ins and UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 OCTO Custom Features:
Choose any 3 additional UAD plug-in titles at registration from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, and more