Desktop 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with professional audio conversion, built-in Vintage Mic Preamp, 76 Compressor, and bus power for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone.
Professional Studio Sound, Anywhere.
Universal Audio created Volt 276 for collaborators, from musicians and producers to livestreamers and content creators. This portable 2-in/2-out USB recording interface for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone features a built-in Vintage Mic Preamp mode, plus a classic analog compressor — ready to capture your inspiration with professional studio results.
- Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Add clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA's iconic 1176
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 276 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Classic Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 276 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 276's onboard 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit inspired by UA's classic 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 276 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Ableton Live Lite
Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
Softube Time & Tone Bundle
RELAB LX480 Essentials
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
Virtual Drummer DEEP
Virtual Bassist DANDY
- Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Built-in 76 Compressor adds instant clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with all-new analog circuit based on UA's iconic 1176
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
Mac & PC
- Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- USB cable (included)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
- (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
- (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
- Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
- iPadOS / iOS 14 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.