This uniquely produced cable is made using only highest-grade materials. The resulting sound quality is outstanding. Whether used on stage or in the studio, on electric guitar, bass, keyboard or on acoustic instruments with pickups: this is the type of sound conductor professionals go by.
An angled jack plug reduces the tension on both the instrument as well as the cable. This increases the cables life-span. Decide for yourself which type of plug is best for you: A straight jack plug or a 90° right-angle jack plug (on the instrument side). For acoustic guitars, angled jack plugs are almost always preferred.
- solid core conductors for signal and ground
- conductors made of the purest available copper
- natural fibers netting around every single conductor wire
- capacitance of merely 75 pF/m
- VOVOX-typical cable construction with screen and separate conductor for ground
- optimized signal contact made of copper
- robust housing made of fiber-reinforced engineering-plastic
- optimal bend-protection
- efficient strain-relief
- lead-free soldering
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.