NG500 Class A preamplifier with digital recall
- 100% analog microphone/line preamp with +28dBu of headroom.
- Class A fully analog – inspired by famous British design based on dual amp topology.
- Microphone gain up to 75dB.
- Carnhill Transformers (input and output).
- Output signal metering on the front panel with clip detection.
- Phantom power and phase invert control.
- Switchable impedance input (1200/300Ohm).
- All controls/analog settings are fully manageable via the WesAudio GCon DAW plug-in.
- 15dB OUTPUT PAD – passive output attenuation circuit with 1 dB step. (after the output transformer).
- Front panel XLR/TS socket which supports – HiZ instrument input (TS), line input (XLR), microphone input (XLR).
- Recallable signal source to be either back XLR Socket, or front panel XLR/TS socket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.